Planning for 3 nights in Mürren late June

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    15 May 2019 at 15:38:18 #821662

Hello! So this is my husband’s and my first trip to Switzerland. So understanding getting around and about how much time it gets to and from certain destinations has been a learning curve. (We will be getting the Swiss Travel Pass) We arrive at Zurich airport Thursday morning (end of June) and we plan to head straight to Mürren. We stay 3 nights in Mürren.

Our interests are Schilthorn, Trummelbach Falls, Glacier Canyon – while we are in the area. We are open to other things as well.

The three things I listed – Is this something we can do in one day? Two days? We are also wanting to do hiking (weather permitting).

Also, on our fourth day in Switzerland, we will need to make our way back to Zurich. We fly out the next day. Is it doable to stop in Bern or Luzern for the day to walk around and explore? We’re just not sure what direction we should do. We want to take advantage of as much as possible but also not being unreasonable with the time we have. Thank you in advance!

• The thread ‘Planning for 3 nights in Mürren late June’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11040 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.