3 nights in Switzerland late April-itinerary help

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    4 April 2017 at 12:06:12 #811276

Hi,

We will be reaching Switzerland in April end. We are four adults and will have 3 nights. We are reaching Basel early morning and plan a road trip from Basel. Plan to cover Interlaken, Lucerne, Titlis and Zurich. We gave flight from Zurich on 4th day morning. Please suggest a good itinerary.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    4 April 2017 at 12:47:14 #861016

Hi sunitgarg and welcome to MySwissAlps!

It sounds like you are driving with a rental car for this trip? Towns and attractions are much more easily reached in Switzerland by train if that is an option for you. If you decide to travel by train have a look at our page on how to choose the best rail pass as well.

From Basel, I would visit Interlaken, Luzern and Mt. Titlis and finally Zurich. I have linked our information pages for each town and you can have a read through to see what your group might be interested in seeing and doing at each town.

Let me know if you have further questions!

Lucas

• The thread ‘3 nights in Switzerland late April-itinerary help’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10970 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.