Activities 4 days in Lauterbrunnen area late April

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    23 April 2019 at 17:46:32 #821170

I will be I’m leaving Constantz headed toward the lighter brown Valley on the morning of April 29. I plan on touring Lucerne but before that since I have a Swiss travel pass was thinking of one of the free boat rides perhaps on Lake brains not sure how that works where to board our schedules, then plan on proceeding to lauterbrunnen And urine I plan on touring the trumbach falls and Schilthorn Also doing the cliff walk below shell torn or a walk at first. Any suggestions or help I have my first day hotel at Constance before I get on the train to Switzerland and my last day is at Brig before I get on the train to Venice I have two open nights in between

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Snowman
    Participant
    825 posts
    23 April 2019 at 19:17:49 #910199

Hi Jblasko,

I had good laughs in reading your post, which you obviously dictated, rather than typing it. But did you proofread it afterwards?

Reminds me of the old joke: What’s the capital of Alaska? – Juneau? – No, I don’t know, that’s why I’m asking you!

Anyway, if you have never been there you could add Jungfraujoch to your destination list. First is in the Grindelwald Valley, not in the “lighter brown” one, and in spite of the seemingly short distance, you might find out that going there is time consuming so possibly not worthwhile. You can board the boat for Lake Brienz (yes, Brienz) at Interlaken Ost.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    23 April 2019 at 20:57:50 #910200

I’m dictating this also so beware. I did proofread it once I saw your comment. I was just boarding our plane and didn’t have time to proofread. Thanks

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    24 April 2019 at 6:17:19 #910201

Hi Jblasko,

Yes, your post is amusing to read, but understandable nevertheless.

To find out about possible activities in the Jungfrau Region, where all the places you mention are located, use this link:
    http://www.myswissalps.com/ju ngfrauregion/activitie s
    http://www.myswissalps.com/la uterbrunnen (my interpretation of lighter brown)

You will easily find enough to do there.

Most of them are included in the Swiss Travel Pass, for some of them will need to buy discounted tickets. Check out the exact details of validity of the pass in the following link, incl. map:
    http://www.myswissalps.com/sw isstravelpass/validity

Get back to us for further input.

• The thread ‘Activities 4 days in Lauterbrunnen area late April’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11040 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.