4 day Swiss itinerary for 2 people in October

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    8 September 2017 at 16:08:14 #813224

Hi,

My husband and I will be travelling to Switzerland during the 2nd week of October. Will be arriving in Zurich first.I am planning a 4 days trip and will be travelling to Athens on the 5th day from Zurich. Can anyone suggest an itinerary? I definitely don’t want to miss the scenic trains and Jungfraujoch.

Thanks,

Ahilaram

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    9 September 2017 at 0:12:44 #869656

Hi Ahilaram and welcome to MySwissAlps!

We don’t create itineraries here at the forum, but if you want one created for you have a look here.

We do have a lot of useful information to help you decide where you want to go and how.

Most people buy a rail pass –click here for details, and use the trains to get around the country. You can use the Swiss railways timetable here to help you plan your routes.

For ideas of what to do click here and where to go click here. Once you have an idea of what you want to see and do we can help you fine tune your itinerary.

For more information on Swiss panoramic trains click here and how to get to Jungfraujoch click here.

Lucas

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    9 September 2017 at 2:41:09 #869657

Hi Lucas,

Thanks for the info. I am looking at purchasing the Swiss Travel pass, but I don’t seem to see the 15% discount when 2 people are travelling together.

Thanks,

Ahilaram

rockoyster
    Participant
    8889 posts
    9 September 2017 at 4:09:39 #869658

My wife and I travelled with Swiss Travel Passes (one each) earlier this year but I’ve never heard of “15% discount when 2 people are travelling together“. Where did you read that?

Arno
    15484 posts
    9 September 2017 at 6:19:25 #869659

Hi Ahilaram and Rockoyster,

Some years ago there was a 15% discount on Swiss Travel Passes (still called Swiss Passes back then) for two or more people traveling together. All prices are now at that price level though, so there’s no difference between single travelers and groups anymore. The latest prices can be found on http://www.myswissalps.com/sw isstravelpass/price.

If you read this on MySwissAlps I guess it was on an old forum thread, right? Our Swiss Travel Pass page gives you all latest details.

• The thread ‘4 day Swiss itinerary for 2 people in October’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.