4 day Swiss itinerary for 2 people in October

4 day Swiss itinerary for 2 people in October

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Ahilaram18
Ahilaram18
2 posts
Sep 8, 2017 - 4:08 PM

Hi,

My husband and I will be travelling to Switzerland during the 2nd week of October. Will be arriving in Zurich first.I am planning a 4 days trip and will be travelling to Athens on the 5th day from Zurich. Can anyone suggest an itinerary? I definitely don't want to miss the scenic trains and Jungfraujoch.

Thanks,

Ahilaram

Lucas
Lucas
8820 posts
expert &
Sep 9, 2017 - 12:12 AM in reply to Ahilaram18

Hi Ahilaram and welcome to MySwissAlps!

We don't create itineraries here at the forum, but if you want one created for you have a look here.

We do have a lot of useful information to help you decide where you want to go and how.

Most people buy a rail pass -click here for details, and use the trains to get around the country. You can use the Swiss railways timetable here to help you plan your routes.

For ideas of what to do click here and where to go click here. Once you have an idea of what you want to see and do we can help you fine tune your itinerary.

For more information on Swiss panoramic trains click here and how to get to Jungfraujoch click here.

Lucas

Ahilaram18
Ahilaram18
2 posts
Sep 9, 2017 - 2:41 AM in reply to Lucas

Hi Lucas,

Thanks for the info. I am looking at purchasing the Swiss Travel pass, but I don't seem to see the 15% discount when 2 people are travelling together.

Thanks,

Ahilaram

rockoyster
rockoyster
3904 posts
expert
Sep 9, 2017 - 4:09 AM in reply to Ahilaram18

My wife and I travelled with Swiss Travel Passes (one each) earlier this year but I've never heard of "15% discount when 2 people are travelling together". Where did you read that?

Arno
Arno
11133 posts
expert &
Sep 9, 2017 - 6:19 AM

Hi Ahilaram and Rockoyster,

Some years ago there was a 15% discount on Swiss Travel Passes (still called Swiss Passes back then) for two or more people traveling together. All prices are now at that price level though, so there's no difference between single travelers and groups anymore. The latest prices can be found on www.myswissalps.com/sw isstravelpass/price.

If you read this on MySwissAlps I guess it was on an old forum thread, right? Our Swiss Travel Pass page gives you all latest details.

Last modified on Sep 9, 2017 - 6:21 AM by Arno

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018