Jul 2, 2018 - 7:06 PM
We will be flying into Zurich the last week of September and staying in Switzerland for 4 nights. We would like to do some light hiking with scenic views and possibly visit vineyards/wineries. We found a lovely place in Gryon to do “glamping” so we thought we might be able to do some hiking around there. We will need to end in Geneva for an afternoon flight to Munich.
My questions are:
1. Is Chexbres the best city for vineyards/wineries & scenic views?
2. Should we skip the vineyards for something/somewhere else? Is September a good time for this?
2. Is Gryon a nice place to hike or close to good hiking?
3. Are there other places with the “glamping” (camping with a nice bed and gorgeous views) experience that would offer better hiking?
4. Where would you go if you only had 4 nights?