4 days and 5 nights plan for Swiss beauty

Print this page
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
sagar2410
sagar2410
3 posts
Apr 16, 2018 - 6:18 PM

Hey ,

i have been reading the post and it’s great of the people who are helping the tourist across the country .

i will be reaching Geneva from Rome on 2 Nd of May and will take the golden express train to come back to Lucern ,

have booked the stay for four night at Lucern and will depart on 6 th from Zurich at 3 pm .

want to cover Mt platius, Mt Titlis and Mt jungfrong along with rhine falls along with other location as per the suggestion

. I have my spouse and a 10 year old son traveling with me

request you all to advise as to how and which days should I plan for the same also share as to what kind of adventure sports can I enjoy during this time .

as I want to make the best of 5 days at the Switzerland

also suggest if four days Swiss pass would work as I would be in Switzerland for 5 days form 2 Nd to 6 th May I have my flight at 3 pm from Zurich and I will be staying at Kriens near Lucern so will have to buy train tickets separate to reach Zurich airport

thanks in advance and would appreciate your advice

Last modified on Apr 16, 2018 - 6:52 PM by sagar2410
Chantal
Chantal
944 posts
top member
Apr 17, 2018 - 7:02 AM in reply to sagar2410

Hi sagar2410,

We are not here to create a travel plan. We can help you planning.

Have a look at the following pages on our website:

A 4-day Swiss Travel Pass will work. A train ticket Lucerne to Zurich airport costs CHF 30. Your son gets a 50% discount on that trip.

Also see your other thread for tips: www.myswissalps.com/fo rum/topic/4-nights-in-switzerland-starting-forn-italy

I hope this helps get you started!

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018