Mar 13, 2018 - 2:17 PM
Our flight back from Basel is around 9pm.
1) Is it a good idea to travel around Zurich on the last day and leave for Basel from Zurich in evening. Are there any issues like sudden strikes or works going on for the railways?
2) if we can either do Jungfraujoch or Titlis, which one is better to go for?
3) If we reach Interlaken around 2pm, what's the better option- to go for train to zermat or Mountains. Will there be enough light and time for either.
4) Can we do a round trip from Interlaken to Zermat on glacier express. Or we go by 1 and then get down to take another one back. Also, do we need to do seat reservation for the round trip.
5) Is there another better secnic train option than Glacier express from either Interlaken or Lucerne.
Trying to work on a more elaborate Itinerary as confused between staying at Interlaken for 2 night and Lucerne for 1 or vice versa.
Last modified on Mar 13, 2018 - 2:33 PM by NejaS