4 day trip Murren/Lucerne – Does my schedule work?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    10 July 2018 at 13:55:58 #817192

Hello,

Following is my itinerary, but I am not too sure if it is practical and not too ambitious. Please give your feedback on the same

14th August travel from Venice to Lautterbrunnen. Keep our luggage at The lockers at station and stay overnight at Murren

15th August- Explore Trummelbach waterfalls, sunset cable car ride to Schilthorn, travel back to interlaken and stay overnight

16th August- leave for lucerne, keep luggage at the hotel and head for Mount Titlis and evening Lake lucerne tour.

17th August- Lucerne to Zurich for boat ride at rhine falls

we are buying a swiis rail pass. Shall we?

is there any particular time we should follow to reach the top of Mount Titlis as Accuweather shows partly sunny, parly cloudy and two thunderstorms on all the above days.

Awating respose eagerly.

Thank you

• The thread ‘4 day trip Murren/Lucerne – Does my schedule work?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11050 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.