4 days Switzerland – Cloudy weather

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    8 May 2018 at 13:18:41 #815827

Hi,

I have planned 4 days trip (10th May – 13th May) to Siwss, Itinerary as below

day 1 : arrival in Zurich -> Travel to lucerne and do Mt Titlis and Stay in Lucern (SightSeeing in evening)

day 2: Planning for Mt Rigi and then golden pass train to Interlaken OST (in the afternoon) -> Stay in Lauterbrunnen

Day 3: Jungfraujoch in the morning and Interlaken sightseeing

Day 4: Explore bern and then go to Zurich..

http://www.myswissalps.com/fo rum/topic/4-days-in-switzerland-suggest-itinerary

I checked weather forcast today, its showing mostly rainy and cloudy weather forcast. Could you please suggest what should be done in this case. FYI Flights and hotel bookings are done and cant not cancelled.

Kindly suggest options.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    8 May 2018 at 18:50:04 #884603

Hi Palkar,

Even when the weather forecast is rain, it doesn’t mean it is raining (all day) or raining at the mountain tops. I would just take the days as they come.

More about the weather in Switzerland can be found here: http://www.myswissalps.com/we ather.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    8 May 2018 at 19:34:05 #884604

Hi Chantal,

Thanks for keeping my hopes high.. I will continue with my itinerary 🙂

• The thread ‘4 days Switzerland – Cloudy weather’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.