Feb 13, 2017 - 1:30 AM
Hi everyone I'm Maureen from Indonesia
I'm planning to go to Switzerland by the end of May for 3 nights.
Arriving 27 in Geneve (from Rome) and go back to my country from Zurich on 30 in the evening.
I really need some advice on this honeymoon trip :D
I was thinking roughly routes:
1. Geneve-lausanne-montreux in a day
2. Bern and Thun in a day
3. Kandersteg to play Oeschinensee rodelbahn, Lucern
4. Strolling in Zurich on the last day
1. How to arrange my accomodation? Stay 1 night in every city? My luggage is the biggest concern
2. Any suggestion on how i should arrange the itinerary?
3. I'm planning to do couple photoshoot, i like greenery or any breath-taking scenery. Which of those cities are more likely fits?
I havent book ticket to Geneve or any accomodations. Should you have any better idea, i'm so much welcome.
Thank you everyone :)