Looking for 5 day itinerary in Switzerland

Looking for 5 day itinerary in Switzerland

Print this page
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Scg21
Scg21
7 posts
May 23, 2018 - 6:33 AM

I am travelling to Switzerland for 5 night trip ( from 25/06 to 30/06 ) with a group of 10 people.

my bookings & schedule is as follows. Reaching Zurich airport at 11:30 am on 25 june & straightaway taking a train from the airport & moving to Interlaken hotel for my stay till 27 june. Then from Interlaken I move to lucerne hotel on 27 june morning & am there till 30th. june. On 30th June morning I go to Paris.

I have purchased 8 day continuos swiss travel pass valid from 25th. june. Please advice me which all places i should visit during my stay of 5 days in Switzerland.i would like a day to day itinerary from Interlaken & Lucerne.kindly advise.

Lucas
Lucas
8028 posts
expert &
May 23, 2018 - 6:45 AM in reply to Scg21

Hi sch21 and welcome to MySwissAlps!

We don't create itineraries here. You can look at a company to help your trip planning here if you like: https://www.myswissalp s.com/plantrip

If you'd like details on what can be done during your trip though we can help (and then you can make your own itinerary).

Start with the following links:

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018