5 day Swiss pass

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
rahmai
rahmai
9 posts
Jun 3, 2015 - 9:23 PM

I wil be visiting Switzerland in July for 5 days , and wanted to know if there is an option for getting a 5 day Swiss pass.

i am planning to spend 2 in Interlaken and 2 nights in Lucerne and returning back to London on the 5th day late evening.

i still Ned to finalize my itinerary but have booked my flight tickets London to zurich

any advice on the itinerary and the pass that I should use

I intend to cover Jungfrao,Mt. rigis, Mt Pilatus, Cruise on the river thun, brienz and see a bit of Interlaken

Thanks

Rahul

Arno
Arno
12143 posts
expert &
Jun 4, 2015 - 5:39 PM

Hello Rahul, thanks for your post!

There is no 5 day Swiss Travel Pass. All the options can be found on myswissalps.com/ swisstravelpass. One option is to get a 4-day pass and buy a regular ticket from Lucerne to the airport on the last day (CHF 29 per person). Another option to consider is the Swiss Half Fare Card: myswissalps.com/ swisshalffarecard.

ashwani
ashwani
1 post
Jun 5, 2015 - 2:34 PM in reply to rahmai

Hi Rahul,

If you are coming before 12th July then you can have a look at the tageskarte offer from swiss post. You will just spend CHF 188 for 4 days and the last day you could take a single ticket for your destination.

www.postshop.ch/de/Akt uell/SBB-Tageskarte?gclid=CjwKEAjwkcWrBRDg 5u6SuPS11C0SJAChLLAHJr I3dMf6Y5hTG7M-T7VWIZ71GbfeTCTY7DzYA2 8-qRoCEw_w_wcB#/P=1

Regards

Ashwani

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019