Jun 21, 2017 - 8:38 AM
I'm planning to travel Jungfrau region in mid July 2017, 5 days 4 nights. I plan to stay in Kander Valley. After that I will stay in Lucerne a night before heading to Zurich airport. Hope you guys can help to clear my uncertainty so that I can have a better pictures to plan my trip. Thank you so much.
1) I will buy 5 days Jungfrau Travel Pass. But do you think that I should buy the Swiss Travel Pass as well? Should I reserve all the seat for train and boat in advance?
2) I would like to try both routes to Jungfraujoch. I will follow route in "The Jungfrau Region in One Day" to cover Wengen side. Could you please help to suggest the route for Grindelwald?
3) Another day will cover Brienz and Harder Kulm. Any attraction places for me to cover this area?
4) Any suggestion for day 4 and 5?
5) Is 5 days 4 nights too long in Jungfrau region?
Thank you and wish you have a lovely day!