Jun 5, 2017 - 2:17 PM
I'm planning a 5 day trip along with my wife and we are looking for some sightseeing
The itinerary I planned is as follows:
1) 1st Day land in Geneva at 2pm, Take a cruise of Geneva lake and see Flower clock. Take 6.20 train to Zermatt and stay at Tash.
2) 2nd Day, Go to Zermatt and do Matterhorn Glacier Paradise,take coqwheel railway to Gornergrat and funicular to "Sunnegga", return to Hotel.
3) 3d Day, Take train to Interlaken from Tash , Take harder kulm funicular and boating around lake Thun in Interlaken and take train to Wengen and stay there.
4) 4th day, Jungfrau and back to Wengen.
5) 5th day head to Rhine Waterfall from Wengen and in the night go to Basel Airport
I think I covered here some sightseeings, any other beautiful places you guys can recommend I can see instead/on the way?