5 night 6 days in swiss ..need assistance

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    27 April 2014 at 22:01:53 #806332

e and my wife is travelling for 5 night 6 day in Switzerland.

Landing in Zurich and heading to engelberg

2 days in engelberg

Engelberg to interlaken

2 days in interlaken

Than

Back to Zurich

1 day in Zurich.

I have booked hotels but could not booked inter transfer tickets and excursion ticket.

As iam running late so my agent is not able to book it from india as they say we have to deliver transfer ticket hard copy.

Iam already on international tour so not possible.

Please suggest me where and how I can buy online below tickets

Eurail Ticket for last day transfer (Zurich Main Station to Zurich Airport)

· Swiss 5 Transfer Card 1.) Zurich – Engelberg 2.) Jungfrauch 3.) Engelberg – Interlaken 4.) Titlis 5.) Interlaken – Zurich

And how much it will cost me.

Any more excursions suggestion.

Regards

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    28 April 2014 at 6:35:05 #839839

Hello ayushrathi,

Passes and tickets can be found on our website here, and all points of sale are listed for each pass as well. You can best get a Swiss Half Fare Card. It’s for sale online through the Swiss Railways here, but it has to be shipped to your home address or an hotel you’re staying in (e.g. somewhere in Europe). You can also get it at the rail station of Zurich Airport. Simply buy the rest of the tickets on the spot. You will get a 50% discount.

You don’t need Eurail. That’s a pass to travel in multiple European countries.

Enjoy your stay!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    28 April 2014 at 16:16:48 #839840

Dear sir,

Heartly thanks for your promp reply.

But I need further assistance that thus this tickets can be used for further excursions like Jungfraujoch/Titlis.

Thus this tranfer tickets will be valid for interlaken to Jungfrauch and engelberg to Titlis.

Secondly what I have to pay for activity at jungfraujoch and Titlis.

What activity is their at this both places.

Please also tell me iam visiting interlaken and engelberg only .

Is their any other activity also.

Thanks

Arno
    15484 posts
    28 April 2014 at 17:59:47 #839841

Hello ayushrathi,

If you go to the ‘Where it’s valid’ tab on our Swiss Half Fare Card page, you can download the map and see where it’s valid (i.e. where you get the 50% discount). This includes the Jungfraujoch and the Titlis, and about all other transportation in Switzerland.

Go to the Jungfraujoch page and the Titlis page for further information, including links to prices.

Further suggestions for activities are on the Interlaken page and the Central Switzerland page (Engelberg).

• The thread ‘5 night 6 days in swiss ..need assistance’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11050 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.