We are planning to visit Swiss in May for 6 days and 5 nights.We are family of four 1st kid age 8 and second one age 2 years.
Below is our iternary , could you please let us know your feedback on this? is this a good plan with two kids?
26th May (Night in Zermatt)
1 Leave London early morning for Zurich.
2.Reach Zurich in afternoon.
3. Catch Train to Zermatt.
4. Visit Zermatt town in the evening.
5. 26th Night Stay in Zermatt.
27th May (Night in Interaken)
1. Visit Matterhorn Glacier Paradise , Finish it by afternoon
2. After lunch Visit Town and leave for Interlaken in the evening.
3. 27th May Night Stay in Interlaken.
28th May (Night in Lucerne)
1. Visit Jungfraujoch and Cave Finish it by afternoon.
2. In the Evening visit Lake thun ,Lake Brinz .
3. Late Evening Leave for Lucerne.
4. 28th Night Stay in Lucerne.
29th May (Night in Lucerne)
1. Mt. titilis
4.29th May night Stay in Lucerne
30th May (Night in Zurich)
3.Late Eveing Leave for Zurich
4.30th May Night Stay in Zurich
1. Renni Falls
3. Catch Flight to London in the Evening