May 20, 2018 - 3:51 PM
Thank you very much for the prompt response. Below is our finalized itinerary which has been slightly modified taking into consideration the pointers you had provided.
- July 14th Arrive into Zurich - Tour the city and, spend the night in Zurich.
- July 15th travel from Zurich to Lugano via Luzern on Gotthard Panorama Express - Tour the city in the evening, and spend the night in Lugano.
- July 16th Lugano to Luzern
- After arrival in Luzern spend 1/2 of the day going to Mt. Titlis
- Spend evening touring Luzern
- Spend the night in Luzern
- July 17th Luzern to Interlaken
- After arrival in Interlaken send 1/2 day going to Top of Jungfraujoch.
- Spend evening in Interlaken
- Spend the night in Interlaken
- July 18th Interlaken to Montreux
- Boat tour of Lake Geneva
- Tour Montreux
- Spend the night in Montreux
- July 19th Montreux to Geneva in the morning
- Tour Geneva for 3 hours
- Fly out to Munich in the afternoon
I have a few follow up questions any assistance/guidance on these would be much appreciated.
- Due to the possibility of cloudy/inclement weather do you think its best to wait to buy tickets to Mt. Titlis until the day of?
- When going to Top of Jungfraujoch per this www.myswissalps.com/ju ngfraujoch/gettingther e it states we can go from Interlaken to Kleine Scheidegg. If we get a Swiss Travel Pass will the train be free all the way to Kleine Scheidegg, or only to Lauterbrunnen-Wengen or Grindelwald? I understand that from either Kleine Scheidegg, Lauterbrunnen-Wengen, or Grindelwald we will have to buy separate tickets to The Top of Jungfraujoch which we will receive 25% discount with our Swiss Travel Pass.
- If we are planning to go to The Top of Jungfraujoch via Lauterbrunnen-Wengen route and return via Grindelwald route do we have to buy two separate one way tickets?
- On our way back from Top of Jungfraujoch do you recommend spending a couple of hours touring the city of Grindelwald, or would you suggest we go straight to Interlaken and tour it instead? The reason I ask this is we only have time to tour one of these two cities that evening.
- The Golden Pass trip from Interlaken to Montreux will we need to get seat reservations to ensure seats on the MOB Panoramic train, or should there be availability?
Please let me know on these and any other suggestions you may have.