5D4N Switzerland

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    23 April 2013 at 23:46:22 #805932

i am planning to travelling to Switzerland during Winter but i blur on the train, hostel and the location as there are too much choice.

i will be travelling to Switzerland from France and plan to fly back to London after this trip.

This is the 1st time i travel to Switzerland. Can someone give me sugesstion where should i visit?

THanks

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Olga
    Participant
    346 posts
    26 April 2013 at 3:56:15 #838472

Hello cheestay,

What sorts of activities do you like? (Skiing, hiking, the Alps, museums, do you want to make use of public transport, do you like gondolas, do you want to see places like the Jungfrau, for example, etc., etc.).
    It’s a hard question to answer this way…

You could start by browsing this website, so that you can get an idea of the possibilities.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    26 April 2013 at 12:34:58 #838473

Hi Cheestay,
    How many days will you stay in Switzerland.
    Isuggest visiting Lucerne, Interlaken, Logano.
    They are the most wonderful places in Switzerland. Of course, there are many things to do and visit in any of them, but if you stay 4 days+ I would suggest buying Swiss pass or similar sicount cards.
    Best wishes and happy trip

• The thread ‘5D4N Switzerland’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11040 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.