Apr 19, 2018 - 2:07 PM
First of all, I would like to thank the the entire swissalps team. The information was very very detailed and helped me prepare my itenary. I need some suggestions and feedback for my itenary please. we're of 2.
1) May 3rd : land in Basel airport travel to zurich, if possible city tour and rest in zurich.
2) May 4th : rhine water falls tour. Come back to zurich and shopping or sightseeing if time permits. Travel to Luzerne stay.
3) May 5th : Mount Pilatus ride. If possible cover Stanserhorn or Visit meggenhorn castle (12 minutes from Lucerene station), chapel bridge, lake luzern, Lion monument.
4) May 6th : Travel to engelberg Mt titlis tour.Stanserhorn if not on 5th. travel to thun for stay.
5) May 7th : Jungfraujoch tour. Come back to interlaken by afternoon and have a city tour
Do shopping and travel back to Thun by evening.
6) Travel to bern and have a city tour. Complete the city tour by afternoon and travel to basel by evening.
Could you please tell me if my itenary was fine. My questions are
1)I'm planning to take 4 day swiss pass from 4-7 May.Is that the best option i got, if not alternative pls. Also can you suggest which can to take for 3rd and 8th which are not under travel pass dates. will there be any offers for swiss pass..?
2) what is the best place for swiss souvenirs shopping within budget.
3) I want to go zermatt. Is there any option I can fit that into my tour.