Jun 20, 2022 - 10:37 AM
We are looking forward to a hiking holiday on Switzerland this summer. It is the first time in Switzerland, so we need some inspiration to a not too popular hiking trails with hut to hut accomodation (we like to have some nature for ourselves and not walking in a line).
- We would like to go mid July
- Around 7 days/ 6 nights
- No specific region
- Stages must not be more than 12-15 km, not more than approx +500 m pr day as we are walking with kids
- No climbing - I imagine most T1 and T2 trails
- Huts that can be reserved in advance is preferable
- Various landscape if possible
Thank you very much!