7 days in April- Itinerary help for Switzerland

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    14 March 2018 at 23:17:00 #814773

After pondering through most of the recent posts I can easily say i can blindly follow, what the experts on here have to say and hence need help with building an itinerary for our first visit to Switzerland.

We are a group of 5 travelling in from London.

We would like to cover all obvious touristy places but are pretty laid back too so do not want to cram a lot in. There is also a young 8 year old traveller with us hence need to have a couple of things to do for her too.We would ideally like to hire a car from the airport on landing and travel along as we are on the first leg of our euro trip with 3 weeks of travel to follow and hence a little heavy on luggage.

I would really appreciate any and all of the help in planning the 6 nights / 7 days travel itinerary to start on 16th April 2018 with what all (excursions/attractions/walks/hikes) to do (with options) on a daily basis too (apologies if I am asking for too much here)

Cheers

SK

P.s.

We are open to base ourselves in one or a couple of places.

We are not travelling on a budget so open to all options.

We have not booked anything yet.

• The thread ‘7 days in April- Itinerary help for Switzerland’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10970 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.