Feb 20, 2016 - 11:33 AM
We are going to be visiting Switzerland in March and below is what we have planned. We are going to be staying in Luzern for the whole trip. We are a group of 6 adults in their early 30's.
1. Day 1 - Luzern local sight seeing - Chapel Bridge, Lion of lucerne, old town, etc
2. Day 2 - Mt Rigi
3. Day 3 - Golden Pass Line. Plan to go around town in Montreux, Gstaad, Saanen and Zweisimmen.
4. Day 4 - Mt Titlis and Hergiswil Glass factory
5. Day 5 - Zermatt. Need to decide between Matterhorn and Gornegrat.
6. Day 6 - In and around Interlaken (Wengen, Murren, Lauterbrunnen and cruise on either lake Thun or lake Brienz) Is this feasible?
7. Day 7 - Grindelwald First OR Glacier 3000 OR Schilthorn. Please suggest.
8. Day 8 - Please suggest.
Can you please review the itinerary and help fill in the gaps. Really appreciate your help.