8 days Swiss itinenary / to do list required

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    9 April 2018 at 12:15:31 #815227

Hello Team Swiss Alps Members ,

We are a couple.

I have blocked a 8 day rail pass for my stay at Switzerland. Kindly suggest the tour Itenary for must see/visit places. My stay schedule is as follows.

9th May Evening We reach Interlaken and spend about 2 nights

11th May we have booked a Apartment in Lucerne for 2 nights

13th May we reach Zermatt – 2 nights

15th May we reach Zurich – 2 nights.

On 16th May , We would like to do the Day trip to Rhine falls , Black forest , Drubba. – Is that feasible from Zurich ?

17th May , early morning we have a flight out.

Warm Regards

Jugal Vira

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    9 April 2018 at 13:47:22 #881754

Hi Jugalvira,

As we don’t know what your interests are, I suggest you have a look at this page: http://www.myswissalps.com/ac tivities. Here we have listed attractions and other things to do in Switzerland. You can search per activity and then per location.

Have a look as well at the ‘What to do’ tab on the following pages:

It’s doable to visit the Rhine falls and probably Drubba (never heard of it, but I looked on the map) as well on the same day. Black forest would be a stretch. You can use the Swiss timetable to plan the trip.

• The thread ‘8 days Swiss itinenary / to do list required’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11040 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.