May 31, 2018 - 3:44 PM
I will be travelling into Zurich on Dec 16, 2018 with 3 kids in tow (14, 9 and 6 years old). Planning to do following:
1) Stay 2 nights in Zurich to visit Christmas market and day trip to Lucerne and Mt Rigi for sledding
2) then onward to Zermatt using one of the panaromic trains. Taking the Glacier Express will be too long a journey
3) 3 nights in Zermatt for Wolli Park and Gornergrat
4) Then 2 nights in Geneva for a day trip to Maison Cailler
5) Back to Zurich for final night before catching 10.30 am flight home
Appreciate some advice to fine tune above itinerary. Thanks.