Aug 21, 2017 - 5:46 AM
I had this itinerary previously www.myswissalps.com/fo rum/topic/suggestion-for-switzerland-9-days-travel-itinerary but had to change my flight tickets so any suggestions for the updated itinerary below would be really helpful. Is this trip feasible or too rushed?
We now land in Zurich instead of Geneva. Staying in Thun, no change there. We want to return to Thun on all 8 days for our stay.
1. Land in Zurich, reach Thun by 9 30 AM. Visit Bern if possible?
2. Grindelwald/First - Bachalpsee trek
3. Wengen/Mannlichen - Kleine Scheidegg/Jungfraujoch
4.Matterhorn? (Initially Bern was in the plan for this day but Matterhorn was recommended as a must-visit, so decided to do Bern on day 1)
5. Lauterbrunnen - Stechelberg/Murren/Schilthorn
6. Rest day in Thun/local sight seeing/Cycling etc.
10/ Departure from Zurich.
We can modify the actual trip based on the weather that day, but this is roughly what we have planned. We'll be buying a Swiss Pass Flex.