Jan 14, 2017 - 4:55 AM
Me and my wife are planning to explore beautiful Swiss Alps in July'17. Our aim is to cover scenic train journeys, spectacular mountain tops.
Here is a rough itinerary -
01-07-2017 Saturday Lucerne Local Sightseeing
02-07-2017 Sunday Lucerne Mt Titlis and local sightseeings
03-07-2017 Monday Lucerne Bern + Basel Day Tour
04-07-2017 Tuesday Lucerne Golden Lane Montreux (+ Lausanne) ?
05-07-2017 Wednesday Lucerne Jungfraujoch Day Tour
06-07-2017 Thursday Zermatt Matterhorn
07-07-2017 Friday St. Moritz Glacier Express + Local St. Moritz
08-07-2017 Saturday St. Moritz Bernina Express (Return trip from Tirano)
09-07-2017 Sunday St. Moritz Last Train/Bus to Zurich
10-07-2017 Monday 07.40 Flight
1) Is this feasible? We are ready to travel but is this too much?
2) We are missing Bernina Bus route, is it really that great?
3) Night stay at Chur vs St. Moritz?
4) Day trip to Zermatt from Lucerne suggested ?
5) Any suggestion appreciated? We are totally flexible. :D