A big thank you for all your work regarding COVID

• mestettler
    Participant
    27 posts
    6 December 2021 at 0:41:36 #826339

Thank you for all the information about COVID, traveling to Switzerland, COVID tests required and how often, and all things necessary for a safe trip to Switzerland. I did not know about the second test on days 4 through 7. I have looked at all Swiss websites I could find, and not one mention of the second test. Also thank you for your information on where to get tested. I found a convenient testing site in Vevey, very close to where I am staying and close to the train station.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Anna
    6279 posts
    6 December 2021 at 6:59:33 #937748

Hi mestettler,

Thank you for your kind words. Glad to know you found this website helpful. Have a safe trip and enjoy your holidays!

Best regards,

Anna

Bebe
    Participant
    43 posts
    6 December 2021 at 19:47:56 #937749

Yes, I heartily agree with Mestettler!! This is the best forum for all kinds of information! Plus, it has great links and wonderful travel tips. It’s by far the best site to keep us up to date on Covid restrictions/regulations while traveling in Switzerland. I am planning a trip in September 2022 & hopefully the 2nd test between the 4th and 7th day of our travel will be lifted by then. Thanks to all the moderators for keeping us well informed! Appreciate each and every one of you!

• The thread ‘A big thank you for all your work regarding COVID’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.