Jun 1, 2018 - 10:25 AM
Reached home after spending 10 days wonderfully in Switzerland.
Some of the tips and suggestions from this forum turned our trip into a memorable one. Big thanks to the entire team and highly appreciate your valuable time starting from the planning to fine tuning my itinerary.
So much detailed inputs I got from this forum that cant list down all.....However it would be injustice if I don’t mention a few, one of the best suggestion I got from this forum is not to stay in big cities like Interlaken or Zurich. We stayed in Grindelwald and thoroughly enjoyed the stay. Also visited Wengen and Mürren. Exceptionally beautiful villages. Recommendation of Swiss Travel Pass was extremely useful. Thumps up for Bernina Express and Golden pass detailing.
Some of the adventures/small hikes we did with 8 yrs and 11 yrs old kids and thoroughly enjoyed are,
1. Trek from Mürren to Gimmelwald
2. Trek from Scheckfeld to Bort. Trotti biking from Bort to Grindelwald
3. Paragliding from First to Grindelwald
4. Trek from Kleine Scheidegg to Wengenalp (https://www.myswissalp s.com/hiking/wengernal p-kleinescheidegg)
5. Olive trail from Gandria to Lugano
Thanks once again