A big thanks to the team “MySwissAlps”

• shuchirumit
    Participant
    25 posts
    1 June 2018 at 10:25:43 #816362

Dear Experts,

Reached home after spending 10 days wonderfully in Switzerland.

Some of the tips and suggestions from this forum turned our trip into a memorable one. Big thanks to the entire team and highly appreciate your valuable time starting from the planning to fine tuning my itinerary.

So much detailed inputs I got from this forum that cant list down all…..However it would be injustice if I don’t mention a few, one of the best suggestion I got from this forum is not to stay in big cities like Interlaken or Zurich. We stayed in Grindelwald and thoroughly enjoyed the stay. Also visited Wengen and Mürren. Exceptionally beautiful villages. Recommendation of Swiss Travel Pass was extremely useful. Thumps up for Bernina Express and Golden pass detailing.

Some of the adventures/small hikes we did with 8 yrs and 11 yrs old kids and thoroughly enjoyed are,

1. Trek from Mürren to Gimmelwald

2. Trek from Scheckfeld to Bort. Trotti biking from Bort to Grindelwald

3. Paragliding from First to Grindelwald

4. Trek from Kleine Scheidegg to Wengenalp (https://www.myswissalp s.com/hiking/wengernal p-kleinescheidegg)

5. Olive trail from Gandria to Lugano

Thanks once again

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    1 June 2018 at 14:03:25 #886977

Happy to hear your trip went so well!

Thanks for the helpful tips on kid-friendly hikes as well! 🙂
    The Olive trail was fantastic and a nice change of scenery from the omnipresent Alps!

• The thread ‘A big thanks to the team “MySwissAlps”’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10940 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.