A thank you note for MySwissAlps

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    9 May 2018 at 9:26:46 #815849

Hello all,

This is a thank you note for all the recommendations that help me to ensure my 1st time trip to Switzerland went smoothly.

I bought tickets from Milano Centrale to Domodossola and decided to just buy Swiss Travel Pass for 3 days. And it was true. I just had to sit nicely in my seat.

I asked the train staff if the train runs to Interlaken. And he was very nice to tell me that I had to get off at Spiez to change train to Interlaken, because the train will continue its trail to Frankfurt. Once in Domodossola, the train stopped for about 10 minutes. Suddenly, the train staffs said Guten Tag instead of Buongiorno 🙂 They asked for my ID and tickets, so I showed them my passport and Swiss Pass. Voila, we were on our merry way to enjoy Switzerland.

My friend was honestly a little apprehensive, because if somehow the information was untrue, we would be fined. And getting fined while on holiday in foreign country is not ideal in every situation. But I told her that I believe the information I got in this forum is true. And it was.

So, I want to thank all the members who helped me. Although I only remember Rockoyster because he was the one frequently answering my endless questions.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

rockoyster
    Participant
    8889 posts
    9 May 2018 at 9:38:20 #884721

Hello mhdluqman,

Thanks for the feedback. Glad we were able to help make your trip a happy experience. Please tell your friends what a great site MySwissAlps is when you are convincing them they too should experience the wonders of Switzerland. 😇

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    9 May 2018 at 14:54:15 #884722

Always good to hear a member had a good trip!

Thanks for the note!

• The thread ‘A thank you note for MySwissAlps’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11030 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.