A thank you note for MySwissAlps

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
mhdluqman
mhdluqman
19 posts
May 9, 2018 - 9:26 AM

Hello all,

This is a thank you note for all the recommendations that help me to ensure my 1st time trip to Switzerland went smoothly.

I bought tickets from Milano Centrale to Domodossola and decided to just buy Swiss Travel Pass for 3 days. And it was true. I just had to sit nicely in my seat.

I asked the train staff if the train runs to Interlaken. And he was very nice to tell me that I had to get off at Spiez to change train to Interlaken, because the train will continue its trail to Frankfurt. Once in Domodossola, the train stopped for about 10 minutes. Suddenly, the train staffs said Guten Tag instead of Buongiorno :) They asked for my ID and tickets, so I showed them my passport and Swiss Pass. Voila, we were on our merry way to enjoy Switzerland.

My friend was honestly a little apprehensive, because if somehow the information was untrue, we would be fined. And getting fined while on holiday in foreign country is not ideal in every situation. But I told her that I believe the information I got in this forum is true. And it was.

So, I want to thank all the members who helped me. Although I only remember Rockoyster because he was the one frequently answering my endless questions.

rockoyster
rockoyster
3916 posts
expert
May 9, 2018 - 9:38 AM in reply to mhdluqman

Hello mhdluqman,

Thanks for the feedback. Glad we were able to help make your trip a happy experience. Please tell your friends what a great site MySwissAlps is when you are convincing them they too should experience the wonders of Switzerland. 😇

Last modified on May 9, 2018 - 9:38 AM by rockoyster
Lucas
Lucas
8880 posts
expert &
May 9, 2018 - 2:54 PM in reply to mhdluqman

Always good to hear a member had a good trip!

Thanks for the note!

Last modified on May 9, 2018 - 2:54 PM by Lucas

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018