Thoughts on Aare river cruise + 3 lakes area?

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Micalj
Micalj
70 posts
Apr 29, 2019 - 3:46 AM in reply to Slowpoke

Slowpoke,

Thanks. Our current itinerary has us doing the Aare River Cruise on Wednesday, May 29 with lunch in Biel--cruise arrives in Biel just before noon as I recall. Did check out your helpful link, interesting the name of the hotel is written on the roof. Doesn't sound like the "Jardin" will be open. Hopefully this will all work out, I'll let you know via our trip report. Too bad you're arriving a few weeks later, or we could sit down and have a glass as well.

Appreciate the info. Thanks again Slowpoke.

Mike J

Micalj
Micalj
70 posts
Apr 29, 2019 - 3:52 AM in reply to Peterli

Peterli,

If time allows, we will certainly add Morat and this area to our visit. Sounds like a great area to explore and enjoy. Thanks so much for your suggestions, and we will take your comments to heart. I will add this to my trip report if it all works out.

Mike J

Slowpoke
Slowpoke
6869 posts
expert
Apr 29, 2019 - 8:44 AM in reply to Micalj

Thanks Mike.

Nice time of year. I'd normally travel then, but I have 2 grandchild graduations to attend in May.

I'll pass your comments on the the Mettlers, who speak fluent and idiomatic English and can read the degree of uncertainty in your comment.

Let me know if Arno does not have time to pass on my name in the next week or so.

Slowpoke

Last modified on Apr 29, 2019 - 8:46 AM by Slowpoke
Micalj
Micalj
70 posts
Apr 29, 2019 - 2:21 PM in reply to Slowpoke

Slowpoke,

No worries - Arno has responded with Tissot / SBB like efficiency. Your ID has been revealed, but don't worry, it is safe with me!

Mike J

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019