Thoughts on Aare river cruise + 3 lakes area?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Micalj
    Participant
    80 posts
    29 April 2019 at 3:46:12 #905471

Slowpoke,

Thanks. Our current itinerary has us doing the Aare River Cruise on Wednesday, May 29 with lunch in Biel–cruise arrives in Biel just before noon as I recall. Did check out your helpful link, interesting the name of the hotel is written on the roof. Doesn’t sound like the “Jardin” will be open. Hopefully this will all work out, I’ll let you know via our trip report. Too bad you’re arriving a few weeks later, or we could sit down and have a glass as well.

Appreciate the info. Thanks again Slowpoke.

Mike J

Micalj
    Participant
    80 posts
    29 April 2019 at 3:52:24 #905472

Peterli,

If time allows, we will certainly add Morat and this area to our visit. Sounds like a great area to explore and enjoy. Thanks so much for your suggestions, and we will take your comments to heart. I will add this to my trip report if it all works out.

Mike J

Slowpoke
    Participant
    7567 posts
    29 April 2019 at 8:44:28 #905473

Thanks Mike.

Nice time of year. I’d normally travel then, but I have 2 grandchild graduations to attend in May.

I’ll pass your comments on the the Mettlers, who speak fluent and idiomatic English and can read the degree of uncertainty in your comment.

Let me know if Arno does not have time to pass on my name in the next week or so.

Slowpoke

Micalj
    Participant
    80 posts
    29 April 2019 at 14:21:39 #905474

Slowpoke,

No worries – Arno has responded with Tissot / SBB like efficiency. Your ID has been revealed, but don’t worry, it is safe with me!

Mike J

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • The thread ‘Thoughts on Aare river cruise + 3 lakes area?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11050 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.