Not brought printed seat reservation Palm Express

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    7 July 2019 at 23:29:10 #822719

Hi everyone, I have a question about the seat reservation for Palm Express. I reserved the seats online and printed out the confirmation. But I forgot to bring it with me! I searched my email and Google drive, but couldn’t find any email about the reservation! Is it possible that I can go to the bus station and ask the staff to help check it in their computer system?
    Thank you for any response.
    BTW, we are going to take the Palm Express on July 16.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    8 July 2019 at 9:59:38 #917194

Hello Bluesister and Welcome to MySwissAlps,

I would try contacting the vendor of the seat reservation, seeing if they can re-send you the confirmation. Otherwise, the option you mention seems reasonable. Make sure you carry some identification and in the best case the used credit card with you.

Keep us posted on the issue.

Best,
    Steph

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    8 July 2019 at 12:09:07 #917195

Thank you very much, Steph!
    I will try the solution that you suggested.
    Thank you again. Have a wonderful day.

• The thread ‘Not brought printed seat reservation Palm Express’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11030 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.