Accidentally bought 2x Top of Europe under my name

• PJARR
    Participant
    3 posts
    13 August 2022 at 0:57:02 #828055

Accidentally bought 2 – Top of the Europe Pass under my name. Is there a way that one of the tickets can be changed to a different name?

I’m hoping that it can be changed or do you think it’s final and can’t be changed? I did email them but there closed and won’t open again on Monday.

I would appreciate your feedback.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Anna
    6355 posts
    13 August 2022 at 9:08:13 #945552

Hi PJARR,

Welcome to MySwissAlps.

You can use both passes. I don’t think this would be an issue if another person in your group use the pass under your name.

However if you are concerned, you can contact Jungfraubahn directly. Just send them an email with your details. Since it’s the weekend now, you might have to wait until Monday for a response.

Regards,

Anna

PJARR
    Participant
    3 posts
    13 August 2022 at 13:35:14 #945553

thank you Anna, I just wanted to make sure and I did send an email to them. I’ll hit wait for there reply and will update you. I appreciate your feed back

PJARR
    Participant
    3 posts
    13 August 2022 at 13:52:13 #945554

This is their reply from there Facebook page through messenger. Seem like doesn’t matter if it’s different name.

Anna
    6355 posts
    13 August 2022 at 17:30:55 #945555

Hi PJARR;

Thanks for the update. This certainly confirms that there would be no problem using both passes. Enjoy your trip!

Anna

• The thread ‘Accidentally bought 2x Top of Europe under my name’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10970 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.