5 November 2020 at 3:22:34 #825728

8/7 Geneva

8/8 8/9 charmonix

8/10 Les Houches

8/11 les contamines

8/12 les chamleux

8/14 Courmayeur italy

8/15 Geneva

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    5 November 2020 at 8:37:19 #934426

Hi Minesh,

how are you doing? I hope you are well and healthy.

I am sorry but I am not familiar with the French and Italian places, I can only recommend accommodation in Switzerland. You’ll find the list of recommended hotels and rentals here: http://www.myswissalps.com/geneva/hotels and http://www.myswissalps.com/geneva/rentals.
    Would you prefer a hotel or an apartment? Are you 14 people together?

I hope that someone from the forum members have more experiences about the French and Italian accommodation and will share it with us.

Take care,
    Ildiko

Robertkelly1
    Participant
    14 posts
    5 November 2020 at 10:11:33 #934427

Hi Minesh.

I presume you want to stay at a base and travel to the places mentioned, if so, you could try ovonetwork.com. The properties are beautiful and not too pricey depending on how many are contributing.

A group of us had a place booked with them for this coming Christmas and New Year but have had to postpone due to Covid.

You could also try vrbo.com.

Depending on what type of accommodation you require you may have difficulty arranging this for 14 at different locations.

Also worth noting is that holiday rental companies, particularly in high season, only permit bookings of multiples of 7 nights, ie. Friday to Friday, Saturday to Saturday and Sunday to Sunday. I see you may require 8 nights.

Kind regards. Rob.

• The thread ‘Accommodation for 14 for a Geneva & French holiday’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.