About us | Contact | n%2Fa | n%2Fa
Home Get in touch Forum Accommodation Lucerne, Interlaken, Geneva
MySwissAlps features commercial and non-commercial links.

Accommodation Lucerne, Interlaken, Geneva

Print this page
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Shital
Shital
2 posts
Feb 27, 2019 - 2:56 PM

hi we are 2 adults and 01 child travelling in May for 12 nights, as of now we are considering to stay at Zurich for 3 nights, 2 nights lucerne, 3-4 nights near interlaken, and maybe 3 nights in geneva. we donot want to spend much on the stays as we will be most of the day outside, however we are open for homestays to get a feel of the lovely countryside and villages. we would like to be close to the stations so that travel becomes easier. Can you suggest good stay options in Zurich & luzern.

thanks

Maria
Maria
818 posts
top member
Feb 27, 2019 - 3:41 PM in reply to Shital

Hi Shital and welcome to MySwissAlps!

Sounds like you are planning a wonderful trip! To look for accommodation and search by location, you will find the following useful:

More on your destinations:

I am sure with the links above you'll have plenty of good choices for you and your family.

Happy planning!

Maria.

You will find a range of accommodation to suit your needs I'm sure.

shamik
shamik
12 posts
Feb 28, 2019 - 2:33 AM

Hello Shital,

I can suggest Hotel Limmathof in Limmatquai for Zurich. Me and my wife stayed there and liked it. It is a 5 minutes walk from Zurich rail station (Hauptbahnof) and is also close to the Old Town in Zurich. Just one advice. I am not sure whether there is a need to stay in Zurich for 3 nights unless you have specific plans. If you are looking for country side/scenery/villages, it is better to stay in Zurich for 1 night and then move to Interlaken/Lucerne/Zermatt because these places have so much more to offer!

Wishing you are great trip and happy planning!

Shamik

SWISS TRAVEL MUST KNOWS

All you need to know about traveling by train, bus or car in Switzerland.

More

NEED SOME TIPS ON WHERE TO SLEEP?

Hand picked Swiss hotels and other accommodations are right here.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2021