Accommodation Lucerne, Interlaken, Geneva

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Shital
Shital
2 posts
Feb 27, 2019 - 2:56 PM

hi we are 2 adults and 01 child travelling in May for 12 nights, as of now we are considering to stay at Zurich for 3 nights, 2 nights lucerne, 3-4 nights near interlaken, and maybe 3 nights in geneva. we donot want to spend much on the stays as we will be most of the day outside, however we are open for homestays to get a feel of the lovely countryside and villages. we would like to be close to the stations so that travel becomes easier. Can you suggest good stay options in Zurich & luzern.

thanks

Maria
Maria
818 posts
top member
Feb 27, 2019 - 3:41 PM in reply to Shital

Hi Shital and welcome to MySwissAlps!

Sounds like you are planning a wonderful trip! To look for accommodation and search by location, you will find the following useful:

More on your destinations:

I am sure with the links above you'll have plenty of good choices for you and your family.

Happy planning!

Maria.

You will find a range of accommodation to suit your needs I'm sure.

shamik
shamik
12 posts
Feb 28, 2019 - 2:33 AM

Hello Shital,

I can suggest Hotel Limmathof in Limmatquai for Zurich. Me and my wife stayed there and liked it. It is a 5 minutes walk from Zurich rail station (Hauptbahnof) and is also close to the Old Town in Zurich. Just one advice. I am not sure whether there is a need to stay in Zurich for 3 nights unless you have specific plans. If you are looking for country side/scenery/villages, it is better to stay in Zurich for 1 night and then move to Interlaken/Lucerne/Zermatt because these places have so much more to offer!

Wishing you are great trip and happy planning!

Shamik

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019