Accommodation Jungfrau region & Lucerne in August

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Akanksha
Akanksha
8 posts
Jun 9, 2018 - 9:27 PM

Hi

I'm travelling to Switzerland in August with my husband. We are planning to put up in Grindelwald/ Lauterbrunnen between 18-21st August. We will be using public transport here. We are planning to join another couple in Lucerne between 22-26 August. Here we might plan to rent a car as well. Please suggest budget accommodation options for 2 people in Grindelwald/ Lauterbrunnen and for 4 people in Lucerne.

Thanks!

Arno
Arno
11552 posts
expert &
Jun 10, 2018 - 6:08 AM

Hi Akanksha,

All our town pages have tabs with suggested hotels and rental properties:

Did you check there? If you can't find anything please let us know your budget per night in CHF and if you prefer Lauterbrunnen or Grindelwald. Note that August is high season so quite some accommodation may be booked out or booked out soon. Some rentals in Lucerne are still available I think: www.myswissalps.com/lu cerne/rentals. It will be expensive to park a car there. I'd reconsider that, unless you have very specific day trips in mind that can only be done by car.

Last modified on Jun 10, 2018 - 6:11 AM by Arno

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018