Home  ▶  Get in touch  ▶  Forum  ▶  Accommodation recommendation in Tirano Italy

Accommodation recommendation in Tirano Italy

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Bacarta88
Bacarta88
2 posts
Aug 20, 2018 - 1:24 PM

Hi, I know it is not Switzerland but I was wondering if you could advise me on spending the night in Tirano and accommodation recommendations.

Lucas
Lucas
10495 posts
top member
Aug 20, 2018 - 6:11 PM in reply to Bacarta88

Hi Bacarta88 and welcome to MySwissAlps!

As it isn't in Switzerland, we don't have any recommendations in Tirano on the website (nor have I been there). Hopefully another member will see your thread who maybe has some advice for you though!

Try looking for options through HotelsCombined though, a very useful website.

Bacarta88
Bacarta88
2 posts
Aug 20, 2018 - 7:12 PM in reply to Lucas

Thank you!

JohnYorks
JohnYorks
75 posts
Aug 20, 2018 - 9:58 PM

Hi Bacarta88

I stayed at the Hotel Corona (about 5 minutes' walk from the two stations) in Tirano for four nights in May and thought it was very good. The hotel offers both higher-end rooms and also a few basic but clean and comfortable budget rooms - what I was looking for, for a bargain price, which included a substantial buffet breakfast. The staff were pleasant and helpful. There's a covered table area on the street for people watching - and the free wi-fi extends to that space.

Recommended!

John

Last modified on Aug 21, 2018 - 6:12 AM by Lucas

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019