Accommodation for 8 people in Interlaken & Lucerne

Accommodation for 8 people in Interlaken & Lucerne

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
khetank
khetank
19 posts
May 1, 2018 - 4:10 PM

Hi,

I am looking for vacation home / apartment / chalet for 8 people (4 adults, two kids of 18 years old, one 15 year old and one 12 year old. Looking for 2+ bathroom. Looking for maximum $400/night. Dates are as below:

Interlaken Area: July 29 - Aug 1 (3 nights)

Lucerne : Aug 1 - Aug 3 (3 nights)

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Kris

Arno
Arno
11186 posts
expert &
May 1, 2018 - 4:36 PM in reply to khetank

Hi Kris,

Does the exact location matter? Walking distance to a train stop for example? Did you already search on the websites mentioned on www.myswissalps.com/re ntals?

khetank
khetank
19 posts
May 1, 2018 - 5:39 PM in reply to Arno

Hi Arno,

YEs, I seared the above. For most of the rental they are looking for 4 day minimum. I am finding some in the Interlaken area but not much for Lucern. In Lucern if I want to do the city and Mt. Titlis what are the other option I have to stay. I also want it not far from Zurich as I have 11 AM flight to catch and I was planning to start around 6 - 7 AM from Lucern to catch my flight that day.

Thanks

Lucas
Lucas
8952 posts
expert &
May 3, 2018 - 6:13 AM in reply to khetank

Hi khetank,

Yes, the chalets or vacation homes often have a minimum stay (often 7 days actually). So it can be bit tricky.

Lucerne is only an hour and a few minutes to Zurich airport to if you are near Lucerne you won't have a long trip to the airport. Once you've found a town or chalet you like, input the address to the timetable to find out how long the trip will be to the airport.

Have you searched HotelsCombined as well? You might have some luck there.

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018