Alpenruhe Kulm hotel in Wengen – thoughts?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    6 December 2017 at 4:23:21 #813780

Hello experts,

We did last minute flight bookings from Switzerland and i was looking at accommodation in Wengen for three nights from 28th dec to 31 dec. WE will have three nights and four days. The last night is at zurich for an early morning flight. on 1st jan 2018

Most of the hotels were already booked. I found Alpenruhe Kulm in our budget on booking.com

This is our first time in Switzerland.Is it a good choice?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    6 December 2017 at 6:53:13 #872623

Hi Saakshi,

I haven’t stayed in that hotel so I can’t give you a definitive answer but looking on this website it looks like a nice option in Wengen (a nice option in general as well). Was there something you wanted in your hotel on your first visit to Switzerland?

munichmaria1
    Participant
    12 posts
    6 December 2017 at 14:24:38 #872624

We stayed there last summer. Wonderful service and accommodation. Wengen is one of my favorite places on earth so you will not be disappointed.

• The thread ‘Alpenruhe Kulm hotel in Wengen – thoughts?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.