Activating my Swiss Travel Pass Flex

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    19 February 2020 at 17:16:35 #825281

Hello, I’m being driven mad trying to activate my Swiss travel pass flex ticket. The log in I was given by HappyRail does not work. They’ve told me to contact activateyourpass.com – they’re not people, it’s just a link, presumably created by SBB. My only other option at the moment is to call SBB Rail at 65 pence per minute. Not doing that. Help please, it’s really starting to wind me up.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15483 posts
    19 February 2020 at 17:45:12 #930446

Hi Susie,

How to activate your travel days is explained here: http://www.myswissalps.com/swisstravelpassflex/howtouse. Indeed you need to go to that website (not to contact them, but to log in and pick one or multiple travel days). Everything you need to log in should be on the order confirmation. If it doesn’t work, please feel free to e-mail the confirmation to us, and mention the URL of this thread, which is http://www.myswissalps.com/forum/topic/activating-my-swiss-rail-pass.

By the way, where are you now and when is your first travel day?

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    19 February 2020 at 17:49:06 #930447

Hello, I’m at home in London. My first travel day is 02/03/20. The details HappyRail sent me to log in to activateyourpass.com do not work. I will send the email to you. thank you.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    19 February 2020 at 17:56:12 #930448

I’ve sent you an email if you could look out for it please. I really am losing patience with this now. Your help is 100% appreciated, particularly as none of this is your responsibility.

Arno
    15483 posts
    19 February 2020 at 19:02:58 #930449

Hi Susie,

I received the e-mail, thanks. I was able to log in. Is your birth day May 6? I selected it from the calendar (click on the calendar icon on the right). If you typed it, you may have typed the wrong order of numbers. It expects month first in my case, but this can be browser dependent. Using the calendar is best. I assume this caused your issue. If not, feel free to post back here.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    19 February 2020 at 19:07:55 #930450

Oh no!!!! I didn’t just have the date and month round the wrong way???!! Checking now.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    19 February 2020 at 19:12:35 #930451

Ggrrrr, that was it!! We write our DOB the other way round in the UK. It’s so automatic it hadn’t occurred to me. THANK YOU!!!!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    20 February 2020 at 10:43:31 #930452

Hi Susie,

I am happy that it is solved now. If anything else pops up, please feel free to come back again.

Ildiko

• The thread ‘Activating my Swiss Travel Pass Flex’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.