Activities for 3 days in Interlaken in July

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    17 June 2019 at 9:44:42 #822317

Hello,

I will be visiting InterLaken from July 15-17 with my wife. I am planning to visit Jungfraugh on one of the days while for other 2 days I would like to do something adventurous – activities like para gliding, or river rafting or something else. I am not sure about what to take up given the limited time I have.

1. What is the most recommended way to spend 2 days in InterLaken ( I will stay in InterLaken itself) ? What will it cost ?

2. Will I have to pre-book activities or can I directly go and purchase a ticket on the same day? Will I have to show any fitness certificate or pay any security deposit ?

3. Which of these activities will be available for a discount with Swiss pass ?

4. Can I pay using my forex card or only cash will be accepted?

Thank you in advance.

• The thread ‘Activities for 3 days in Interlaken in July’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.