Add baby pass to an existing booking from France

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    4 April 2018 at 4:48:16 #815129

Hello folks.

I have already purchased a one way ticket for me and my wife from Paris to Zurich on SNCF using http://www.trainline.eu/. We have seat reservations allocated already.

We have a three year old son and i did not know of the Baby Pass option to reserve a seat for him. It will be really difficult to keep him in our lap throughout the journey. Is there a way to purchase a baby pass for him and reserve a seat next to ours ? When i try and purchase that baby pass, it does not let me add it for him alone because he has to be accompanied by an adult, which means i have to buy another ticket.

Could some one please give an idea or a solution for my situation.

Thanks

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    4 April 2018 at 5:50:04 #880896

Hi trvlbeyond1,

I think for this situation you should call trainline and let them know about the situation. They should be able to make the reservation for you.

• The thread ‘Add baby pass to an existing booking from France’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.