May 31, 2018 - 4:01 AM
Hello, my husband and I are going to be in Wengen for 3 nights and 2 full days in mid September 2018. I'd like to get some advice/tips on our two days itineray there. We are flying into and out of Zurich. We would like to visit Jungfraujoch which I know will take mostly the entire day. We also like to fit in some hiking and do paragliding as well on the other day. Is that possible to do in our two full days there?
Day 1: Junfraujoch top of europe train station (depending on weather)
Day 2: Hiking and paragliding
Here are some questions I would like to get more info on as well.
1. which is the best train pass we should get that will get us from Zurich to Wengen and to get around Wengen, such as going to Jungfraujoch top of Europe train station, and to nearby areas if we like to do some hiking
2. What are some easy/moderate hikes we can do that has nice scenic view?
3. Which hike can we do that will be convenient that will be nearby the paragliding area as well?
4. How many hikes can we fit in one day along with paragliding?
5. Is there anything else we can do on our two days in Wengen besides hiking, paragliding, Jungfraujoch?