Affordable SIM card in Switzerland

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
khetank
khetank
19 posts
May 20, 2018 - 6:15 PM

Hi,

What is the best affordable SIM card to buy in Switzerland. I want to use mainly for surfing/searching and making 10 - 20 calls during my one week stay in the country mainly for apartment hosts? Will it be SALT or ONESIM card for Europe and More ? I also presume with SALT prepay there is only one option, right PREPAY 10 ?

Thanks....

Arno
Arno
11272 posts
expert &
May 20, 2018 - 6:23 PM

Hi khetank,

Well, best and affordable are two different things ;-) Best would be the high speed hot spot offered by https://www.travelersw ifi.com, and a SIM card would be cheaper. There are many SIM cards. You'll find discussions about Salt here on the forum. I haven't used it myself. Also you'll find several options here: www.myswissalps.com/si mcard.

Last modified on May 20, 2018 - 6:23 PM by Arno
rockoyster
rockoyster
3981 posts
expert
May 21, 2018 - 9:34 PM in reply to khetank

I was very happy with the SALT SIM but used it primarily for data. There is only one prepay offer. If the initial credit of CHF20 is not sufficient for your needs you can easily buy more credit initially or recharge as you go.

Last modified on May 21, 2018 - 9:34 PM by rockoyster

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018