Jun 5, 2016 - 8:47 AM
- The Swiss Transfer Ticket is not free, please see the price overview here.
- With this specific pass, children do not travel for free but for a very low amount (please see here).
- You do not need to purchase the Swiss Family Pass. You can request one for free if you buy one of the Swiss Travel System passes (the Swiss Transfer Ticket is one of those, the Jungfrau Travel Pass is not). The website you are referring to does not sell the Jungfrau Travel Pass.
Here's what you need to purchase:
- Go to www.swissrailways.com/ en and purchase Swiss Transfer Tickets for the adults. Also fill out the children. You can tick the "Family Card" box for them so they travel for free. After filling out your address, they will show the delivery options. Pick "Online Ticket" from the bottom of the list. They will e-mail the tickets with 1-3 business days (no delivery fees), so you can print them at home.
- Go to www.acprail.com/rail-passes/jungfrau-passes and enter 4 passengers and their ages in the left part of the screen. You will see that they will charge a low amount (in your case about SGD 45) for each child.
I hope this answers your questions!
Last modified on Nov 25, 2020 - 8:03 AM by Arno