Snow tubing/toboggan at Jungfraujoch in March

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    1 March 2019 at 15:30:08 #820170

Hi, I am going to the Jungfrau regions in March. I am a non-skier hence wants to play at the Snow Park up at the Jungfraujoch but found out that they only are only operating in the summer. Like the sledge park and snow tubing etc.

I’m looking for a smaller play area or similar to the Snow Fun Park jungfraujoch instead of an “intense” route as I’m going with my parents (they are rather age hence not looking anything too intense). Can you suggest a similar snow park i can enjoy with the same facilities?

Does not have to be at Jungfrau regions only though. It can be at Lauterbrunnen/Murren /Schilthorn as well

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    1 March 2019 at 17:15:01 #905294

Hi,

You may want to read up on this section to find out more: http://www.myswissalps.com/fo rum/topic/alternative-snow-tubingtoboggan-snow-park

There is another snowpark on Titlis, and perhaps other options to consider.

Maria.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    1 March 2019 at 17:45:47 #905295

Hi,

The link you shared, where is it supposed to bring me to? When I clicked it, it redirect it to my own forum?

Also, that is a nice solution but I prefer if is around Interlaken area as I only have 2 full days there. So, it will be nice if it is either at the Jungfrau region or Schilthorn areas

Arno
    15483 posts
    1 March 2019 at 18:06:15 #905296

Hi Illyanazurah,

I think Maria found an interesting thread but pasted the URL of this thread by accident. Anyway, our page http://www.myswissalps.com/ju ngfraujoch offers a link to the Snow Park under “More on other websites”. Indeed it is summer only as there are plenty of other easier to reach spots in winter.

There are various sledge runs in the area: http://www.jungfrau.ch/en-gb/sledging/. Whether they will be open depends on the weather and when in March you’ll be there. Earlier is better for snow conditions normally. Lauterbrunnen, Mürren and Schilthorn are all in the Jungfrau region, so the above link will best serve you I guess. There is more elsewhere in the Bernese Oberland. The tourist office would know exactly what’s open when you’re there.

• The thread ‘Snow tubing/toboggan at Jungfraujoch in March’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.