An incredible Swiss train journey to Jungfraujoch

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    31 December 2018 at 19:24:17 #897001

Dear All ,

Wish you a very Happy & Prosperous New Year, 2019.

And on the very 1st day of the year ahead , I am really glad to share something good about your very own blog Inside Out with Rahul Yuvi ( insideoutwithrahulyuvi .com)

Into just it’s second year , the blog has crossed 10K+ views for the year 2018 i.e. a jump of 212 % from the debutante year besides being bestowed with a number of accolades (insideoutwithrahulyuvi .com/acknowledgements-accolades/ )

This would have certainly not been possible without the consistent support & love of each one of my reader friends , spread across 17 countries .

And so , I don’t want to miss this opportunity to specially & individually thank all the readers of myswissalps.com as the subject Trip Report on Jungfraujoch has been one of the most popular post of my blog and I have been consistently getting views from myswissalps.com

Thanks a lot !!

Please Keep Supporting the blog (Just Google : Inside Out with Rahul Yuvi ) and don’t forget to checkout the latest Travel write up being served on the blog.

Namaste & Take Care !!

Regards

Rahul Sharma

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    1 January 2019 at 11:17:41 #897002

Thanks Rahul 🙂

Happy New Year to you as well!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    2 January 2019 at 10:59:51 #897003

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for the nice read on Switzerland tour. I am planning to visit Switzerland with family(my wife and kid) in 2019. Can you plz suggest the best month to visit Switzerland, and is group tour worth it?

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    2 January 2019 at 14:50:30 #897004

Hi Shah Ali

Thank you for the kind words for my post. Please find reply to your queries below :

1.Best time to visit Switzerland : -> Though Switzerland is so beautiful & majestic that I am ready to visit there any time of the year .However , since you will be accompanied by a kiddo so I would suggest anytime between June to August . We too visited in June only because of the kid & school vacations of course. But be prepared for some crowd in these peak seasons .

Besides, I found this related article on myswissalps.com which might help you in deciding best time to visit :

http://www.myswissalps.com/be sttimetovisit

2.Is Group Tour worth It ? :-> Group Tour or going SoloDear friend , you are the best judge for this dilemma as it strictly depends on individual preference . We traveled in Group and it was fantastic . The best part about Group Tours is that You feel safer while in a different part of the world , the kids get some company , You get a default Guide throughout the tour, food along with local departures & return etc. are no more an issue etc. ..

Having said that , I have also seen people having best time of their life travelling solo with a Local exploration Map in their hand . So buddy, it’s your call !

I hope my answer will be of a little help for you .

Rahul

(Just Google ‘ Inside Out with Rahul Yuvi ‘ for latest Travel & Spiritual Blogs )

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    27 January 2019 at 17:25:58 #897005

Hi Rahul,

Can you share the itinerary of your group tour

Arno
    15484 posts
    28 January 2019 at 9:58:53 #897006

Hi Rishi G, welcome to MySwissAlps!

You can find the link to Rahul’s blog in his first post here. More travel inspiration is here: http://www.myswissalps.com/pl antrip.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    28 January 2019 at 14:59:09 #897007

Hi Arno..Thank You so much for filling in buddy !!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    28 January 2019 at 15:07:25 #897008

Hi Rishi G

Sorry for late reply . Itinerary for Switzerland Leg of our Europe tour was like this :

Day – 1 – Sightseeing at Interlaken and then all the way to Jungfrau

Day – 2 – Mount Titlis

Day – 3 – Sightseeing & Shopping hours at Zurich

We were staying at a Hotel in Zug .

As for all the details / clicks/videos of entire journey from Interlaken to Jungfraujoch , please refer link to my Blog on the same (as mentioned by Arno) or you can reach it here : insideoutwithrahulyuvi .com/2018/09/03/an-incredible-train-journey-to-the-top-of-the-europe-interlaken-ost-station-to-jungfraujoch/

I hope my reply will be of little help to you .

Regards

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    29 January 2019 at 6:14:25 #897009

Thanks bro.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    28 May 2019 at 16:12:30 #897010

Hello my #MySwissAlps family ! How’s the wanderlust going folks ?

Well just wanted to share some Happy news with you guys . My Travel Blog Inside Out with Rahul Yuvi has crossed 8000 followers on Instagram , 5000 followers on Facebook page , 1800 followers on Pinterest & 1000 subscribers on Youtube .Check Out here :

insideoutwithrahulyuvi .com/2019/05/21/milest one-celebration-alert-8k-instagram-5k-facebook-1-8-k-pinterest-1k-youtube-subscribers/

Thanks to each one of you who visited / followed / subscribed to my Blog on various platforms.

I will always be Grateful to the Admin & entire myswissalps.com Team for hosting my Switzerland Trip report here and thus helping me & my blog reach out to a lot more people . Thanks a lot !

Meanwhile , some of the recent Trip Reports published here on Swiss Travel are excellent , I wish my blog on Switzerland was that much informative too !! 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • The thread ‘An incredible Swiss train journey to Jungfraujoch’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11040 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.