And a warm welcome to our moderator Suzanne too!

• Annika
    7124 posts
    22 September 2019 at 5:09:52 #823945

Dear all,

Yet another forum moderator will be joining us: you’ll see Suzanne answering questions as well, mostly on Sundays. Born in Hong Kong, raised in Canada, and having lived in Switzerland and the USA on and off over the past 13 years, she and her family have now settled in the canton of Bern. Suzanne has met many tourists during her job in a watch shop right next to Lucerne’s famous Lion Monument, and is looking forward to new digital meetings with MySwissAlps visitors.

Welcome Suzanne, we’re looking forward to your contributions!

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    22 September 2019 at 6:53:32 #922498

Welcome to the MySwissAlps team Suzanne! I’m happy you’re joining us. Have fun!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    22 September 2019 at 11:00:12 #922499

Dear Annika, Arno and MySwissAlps members,

Thank you Annika and Arno for the warm welcome!

I look forward to sharing my knowledge of Switzerland on MySwissAlps. In the meanwhile, I wish all the future travelers to Switzerland happy planning. We’re here for you!

Best regards,

Suzanne

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    25 September 2019 at 13:46:10 #922500

Hi Suzanne, welcome!

Nice to see you here. I wish you all the bests and have fun! 🙂

Ildiko

• The thread ‘And a warm welcome to our moderator Suzanne too!’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11050 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.