Any current discounts for Swiss Travel Pass?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    11 July 2018 at 1:23:21 #817202

Hi Team,

Just concreting my travel. This forum has been incredibly helpful for fine tuning and gathering ideas and I can’t wait to explore your beautiful country.

I’m just wondering if there are any promotions going for the STP? I am booking the 15day 2nd class and noticed discount promotions going for other train tickets.

Wondering if theres any promotions going on the STP? Travelling end Sept-> start Oct

Louise

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    11 July 2018 at 14:07:32 #891028

Hi Lousie01,

Currently there aren’t any promotions happening, but if any come up we will post them on this forum and you can check on the Swiss Travel Pass page here: https://www.myswissalp s.com/swisstravelpass/ promotions

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    12 July 2018 at 7:44:27 #891029

Hi Lucas

is this true that closer to the date of travel the Swiss travel passes become more expensive?

We are looking at traveling by the 11th. Of September for 7days. When do you think of the right toner to buy the pass?

Regards

Avinash

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    12 July 2018 at 10:04:56 #891030

Hi Avinash,

No the rail passes are set in price and will not go up. If you are buying the Swiss Travel Pass (consecutive days) then you can have it emailed to you to print at home. I’d buy it at least a few days before departure but anytime now is fine.

https://www.myswissalp s.com/swisstravelpass/ price

• The thread ‘Any current discounts for Swiss Travel Pass?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10970 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.