Any current discounts for Swiss Travel Pass?

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Louise01
Louise01
7 posts
Jul 11, 2018 - 1:23 AM

Hi Team,

Just concreting my travel. This forum has been incredibly helpful for fine tuning and gathering ideas and I can't wait to explore your beautiful country.

I'm just wondering if there are any promotions going for the STP? I am booking the 15day 2nd class and noticed discount promotions going for other train tickets.

Wondering if theres any promotions going on the STP? Travelling end Sept-> start Oct

Louise

Lucas
Lucas
9873 posts
expert &
Jul 11, 2018 - 2:07 PM in reply to Louise01

Hi Lousie01,

Currently there aren't any promotions happening, but if any come up we will post them on this forum and you can check on the Swiss Travel Pass page here: https://www.myswissalp s.com/swisstravelpass/ promotions

ABhalla
ABhalla
2 posts
Jul 12, 2018 - 7:44 AM

Hi Lucas

is this true that closer to the date of travel the Swiss travel passes become more expensive?

We are looking at traveling by the 11th. Of September for 7days. When do you think of the right toner to buy the pass?

Regards

Avinash

Lucas
Lucas
9873 posts
expert &
Jul 12, 2018 - 10:04 AM in reply to ABhalla

Hi Avinash,

No the rail passes are set in price and will not go up. If you are buying the Swiss Travel Pass (consecutive days) then you can have it emailed to you to print at home. I'd buy it at least a few days before departure but anytime now is fine.

https://www.myswissalp s.com/swisstravelpass/ price

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018