Any passes that can cover Switzerland & Italy?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    12 February 2012 at 19:15:09 #804948

Hi,

My wife and I are going for our honeymoon in Switzerland from 15 Mar to 21 Mar.
    On 21 Mar, we will be travelling from Zermatt to Milan
    From Milan, we’ll continue our journey to Rome where we’ll catch our flight on 2 Apr .

It will be a free and easy trip for us.

Could anyone kindly suggest us a pass that makes most economical sense?

Thanks.

Btw , we are from Singapore.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    13 February 2012 at 2:46:03 #834967

Hi toiletpaper80,

A Swiss Saver Flexi Pass may be your best choice, but it depends on how much traveling you’ll be doing. Your trip from Zermatt via Milan to Rome is actually just one single trip so I would advice to buy a regular ticket for that. You can purchase it through Rail Europe Singapore or TrainTicket.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    27 February 2012 at 8:55:03 #834968

Thanks Arno.

I was wondering if I’m entitled for the 2 for 1 promo?

Olga
    Participant
    346 posts
    27 February 2012 at 9:19:21 #834969

http://www.raileurope.com.sg (selling to Brunei Darussalam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore)
    While placing your order, be sure to select the tickbox “Friends/Families Fares” before you fill out the number of passengers.
    Use these promo codes to lower the price even more.
    You can purchase this offer until April 12, 2012. The start date of the pass needs to be between April 1 and May 31, 2012.

Hello toiletpaper80,

I copied the above from the first post of this topic. So no, I’m afraid you can’t use the offer.

Hoping that you will enjoy your honeymoon anyway,

• The thread ‘Any passes that can cover Switzerland & Italy?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11030 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.