Offering my April 30-May 2 hotel at Luzern to you

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    13 April 2018 at 11:10:52 #815301

Hi,

This is a very sad day for my family,we just got the news that we were not granted a visa for our planned Europe tour. We already booked tickets,hotels,pass…. with this I would like to offer the hotel we booked at Luzern for April 30-May 2 and Zurich for May 2-3. We booked the accommodation through hotels.com. I sent them an email stating the reason but they won’t allow any refund,but they can allow us to change the name of the person who will use the reserved room. I hope this is not against the forums rules. We are just trying to save some for the lost money 🙁 or if you have any other suggestion that will really help a lot.

We got a 4 day Swiss travel pass, a panorama train reservations, train and hotels at Amsterdam, Paris and Switzerland. And hearing the news is just so heart breaking. You may want to know the reason why we were refused? Our residence visa is expiring on August 2018 and one of the policy is you should have a 6months valid residence visa upon travelling. This was suppose to be an anniversary trip 🙁

thanks

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    13 April 2018 at 15:37:04 #882158

Hi Luxiuo615,

That is very unfortunate news – so sorry!

So your residence visa in Oman expired?

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    13 April 2018 at 16:27:45 #882159

Hi Lucas,

Yes this is so unfortunate and really disappointing 😭. Our residence visa here in Oman will expire on August 2018. And my husbands contract is good until October.

I hope someone is looking for an accommodation in luzern or zurich.

My hopes are still high to visit switzerland soon.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    14 April 2018 at 3:10:18 #882160

Which hotel and which room please ?

cheers

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    14 April 2018 at 3:42:24 #882161

Hi Shravank30,

For the Luzern, we got the TOP Hotel Restaurant Anker Luzern it’s a Standard Room with 1 Queen Bed and has a breakfast for April 30-May 2. Then for the Zurich, easyHotel Zurich Double Room for May 2-3. You may check on their rooms here:

http://www.hotel-restaurant-anker.ch/en/

http://www.easyhotel.com/hote ls/switzerland/z%C3%BC rich/101909?utm_source=google&utm_ medium=organic&utm_cam paign=GBL-zurich

Thank you

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    14 April 2018 at 4:04:53 #882162

I am Sorry

I mis read

I am going in May end..Not April end

Cheers

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    14 April 2018 at 19:38:55 #882163

Hi shravank30,

If we can move the reservation to your preferred dates are you still interested? If so, pls send me an email at <removed>.

Thanks

• The thread ‘Offering my April 30-May 2 hotel at Luzern to you’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10610 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.